Self-motivated and quality-driven Chef with a verifiable track record of preparing exceptional cuisine and maintaining a safe and efficient kitchen environment. Highly skilled in creating menu specials while ensuring that all stations are set before service time. Track record of managing cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen. Strong leadership qualities; able to motivate the culinary teams to deliver genuinely spectacular results.
• Special meals preparation • Proper portioning • Garnishing • Substitute items preparation • Regulating temperature • Pulling food
• Food logs maintenance • Quality monitoring • Assets protection
• Prepare salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts and other foods.
• Ensure that all stations are set appropriately.
• Process and store food items.
• Make sure that all kitchen staff is aware of standards and protocols.
• Manage rotation of food items in chillers.
• Ensure kitchen and wors area's cleanliness.
• Maintain and ensure the quality of prepared and raw items.
• Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef.
• Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately.
• Maintaining high standards of hygiene.
• Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation.
• Assisted in chopping vegetables and meat products.
• Washed dishes and flatware.
• Cleaned kitchen counters and floors.
• Unload supplies and ensure that inventory and stock levels are maintained.
• Replenish food line and set up the dining room.
• Handled kitchen work for three simultaneous events at the restaurant without any errors.
• Awarded Employee of the Month award three times consecutively.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Hotel Krishna Palace, Grant Road Chef resume example in Mumbai, Maharashtra ?
This is an actual resume example of a Chef. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.