I am a:
- dedicated chef skilled in the preparation, cooking and serving of a wide range of meals and assuring quality products.
- person who operates as a team member and performs well under pressure.
- person who is attentive and experienced in the safe preparation of a variety of food.
- focused chef successful at multi-tasking and delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers.
- person with a positive attitude and a great sense of humour during peak hours.
- speedy worker able to maintain a fast-paced environment by developing meals skilfully and efficiently.
- a person who is energetic and excels in fulfilling orders in a quick and accurate manner.
While working at the Katherine Club Bistro I prepared, cooked and served a wide selection of dishes and daily specials for up to 300 patrons.
The menu included entrees, grills, seafood, vegetarian, salards, mains, burgers, wraps, toasties, snacks and sweets.
I regularly received compliments from patrons for both the quality of the food and the service.
While working at the award winning Savannah Bar and Restaurant I prepared, cooked and served breakfast, lunch, dinner and special function meals for up to 200 patrons.
Speciality foods included crocodile spring rolls, NT barramundi, kangaroo loin, and vegetarian meals.
During this time I:
I prepared, cooked and displayed a wide range of cheesecakes.
In addition I:
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Katherine Club Inc Chef resume example in Johnston, NT ?
This is an actual resume example of a Chef. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.