Dedicated RN with 9 years patient care experience, 5 years labor and delivery. Experienced in providing care for obstetric and newborn populations as well as preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative care for Cesarean deliveries. Desires a position as a Surgical Nurse Case Reviewer.
• Performed Nurse Technician duties on a Neurology Unit in level 1 trauma center
• Set up and maintained equipment in patient rooms
• Assisted R.N. with sterile and non-sterile dressing changes
• Assisted patients with ADL's, monitored vital signs and prepared patients for procedures
• Performed blood draws and obtained specimens for laboratory testing
• Monitored patients one-on-one that needed constant supervision
Academic: GPA 3.5/4.0
Honor Society Membership: Sigma Theta Tau - Delta Beta at Large Chapter
Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support expires 3/2019
Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics expires 11/2019
Basic Life Support expires 3/2019
Florida Registered Nurse: License Number RN 9293401 expires 4/2019
Neonatal Resuscitation Program expires 3/2020
NCC Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification expires 12/2019
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a United States Air Force Charge Nurse Labor and Delivery resume example in Travis Afb, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Charge Nurse Labor and Delivery. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.