Account Management professional with recognized strengths in the areas of interdepartmental communication, sales operations, and remote customer service. Committed to realistic forecasting, honest client needs assessments, and the belief that a better culture starts with empathy and dialogue not indifference and blind allegiance.
Expertise in the field of Home Medical Monitoring, specifically Personal Emergency Response Systems for Seniors.
Systems & Software competencies: SFDC (CRM & sales forecasting), SAP (RMA & Supply Chain), IEX/Kronos (Admin & Employee Pay Portals), Definitive Healthcare (prospecting and research), MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe, IE/Chrome.
A hybrid role pairing account management duties with operational and customer service activities. Primary yearly goals included financial and end user subscription growth for existing client base, negotiation and execution or renewal of multi-year contracts, and exceeding quotas for hardware sales and recurring monthly subscription revenue. Annual territory quotas ($2M - $3M) driven primarily through monthly recurring service fees for the Philips Lifeline P.E.R.S. and Philips Medication Dispenser product lines. Also promoted adoption of emerging data analytics and high acuity patient management tools including Philips CareSage, Philips Wellcentive, and Carecensus Population Health Management suite. Managed Midwest U.S. territory remotely from Framingham, MA headquarters or home office 90% of time. Traveled quarterly for key contract renewals, trade shows, or high level prospects remaining 10% of time. Client interactions, quarterly business plans, meetings, and forecasts logged in SalesForce CRM software.
Provided B2B customer service, ops, and tech support to clients and end users throughout the United States. Provided resolution to ROI issues including returns, exchanges, product failures, and shipping errors. Identified and provided solutions to trending inventory management and quality control issues using both standardized daily reporting and ad-hoc data sets obtained from various disparate but available reports.
Provided leadership and support to a team of 30 personal response associates. Managed floor operations of emergency response center typically overseeing 50 - 100 employees per shift. Guided team members to success via weekly employee dashboards and training.
Completed courses in business communications, text editing, and public relations.
Associate of Science Degree in Communications with a focus on Television Broadcasting
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Philips Lifeline Channel Partner Manager resume example in Wakefield, Massachusetts ?
This is an actual resume example of a Channel Partner Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.