Certifying Staff with 5+ years experience. Areas of expertise include Cabin Maintenance.
• Joined as an Aircraft junior technician for the maintenance of Aircraft Seat and later designated as a Certifying Staff for Aircraft Seats and Galley Inserts.
• Complete knowledge and experience of stripping down of Aircraft Seats (EY) of B777, B737, A320 family
• Complete Understanding of SB , SIL, and CMM of AIRCRAFT SEATS and Galley Inserts with understanding of Engineering Drawings
• Complete training in Interiors Aeroservices Pte Ltd (Authorized workshop for BE Aerospace, Ipeco Equipments) , Singapore on Aircraft passenger Seats.
• Working on Laminate replacement of Aircraft Sidewall panels and Door trim panels in contract with JET AIRWAYS
• WORK ON AIR ASIA AIRCRAFT FOR REFURBISHMENT OF AIRCRAFT CABIN,SEATS AND GALLEY EQIUPMENT AND AIRCRAFT SIDEWALLS (LAMINATE replacement )IN ASSOSIATE WITH SIAEP (PHILLIPINNES)
o Carried out polishing of cabin window pane of B-737, B-747
Series aircraft as per approved procedure sheet coming
under CMM 56.
o Repairing of thermoform plastic components of Aircraft passenger seats coming under CMM 25.
o Repairing of seat hydraulic actuator and cabin interior of all types of composites in Aircraft Cabin.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Aero Interiors Pvt. Ltd. Certifying Staff resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Certifying Staff. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.