Excellent general office skills
Strong work ethic
· Assist in holding and restraining animals during procedures.
· Monitor patients during surgery and record vitals.
· Answer phones, schedule appointments, assist clients with aftercare and fill prescribed medications.
· Full responsibility of Boarding and Grooming staff, scheduling and training.
· Schedule and ensure health and safety of all animals including boarding, daycare and grooming clients.
· Balance log sheets at end of day.
· Ensure all holding areas, exam rooms and surgical equipment were clean and sanitized.
· Administer medications
· Assist in preparing animals for surgery, including cleaning and shaving impacted areas.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Rocky Mountain Animal Hospital Certified Veterinary Assistant resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Certified Veterinary Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.