Over the past 35 years I have had a wide range of teaching experiences which include both owning and operating my own Pilates Studios, as well as working for highly qualied fitness, physical therapy and sports-related organizations. Each position has given me invaluable experience in developing my ability to work with and teach people of all ages, abilities, and personalities. In addition, I have consistently expanded my knowledge and expertise through on-going continuing education workshops and certifications, which in turn have allowed me to advance the development of the clients I am privileged to work with.
* Naturally relational
* Team focused
* Strong Interpersonal and verbal communication
* Well organized
* Consistent client retention
* Client assessment, analysis, and reassessment
* Methodology implementation
* Equipment safety inspection
* Front Desk, Data entry
* Instructed private and group Pilates classes at highly esteemed Pilates studio which specialized in working with rehabilitation and post rehabilitation patients, as well as the healthy population.
* Performed initial client assessment and analysis to design and implement individualized programming, as well as regular client reassessment
* Worked directly with physical therapist to achieve results with fitness clientele.
* Designed and implemented new classes
* Supported Owner/Operator/DPT with daily operational functions
* Obtained certificates from governing fitness organizations.
* Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into the computer system.
* Managed interaction of other like-minded services for clientele gain
* Owned and operated 3 Pilates Studios
* Instructed daily private Pilates
* Responsible for hiring, training and managing staff
* Secured required legal licenses and documents
* Assisted with marketing strategies
* Handled payroll
* Monitored client and staff satisfaction.
* Taught private and group Tennis lessons to tennis enthusiasts of all ages and levels.
* Partnered in developing specialized Aerobic Tennis Program.
* Supported COO with daily operational functions.
* Contacted, promoted and obtained entry into numerous tennis facilities to implement new programs.
* Liaison between company and clients.
* Worked as a substitute teacher at elementary school, middle school, and high school levels.
* Substituted in physical education, music, special education, art, classroom settings and summer camp.
* Instructed, tutored, and mentored individual students.
* Completed documentation of attendance, grades, and other required details.
* Maintained a safe and orderly classroom.
* Implemented prepared lesson plans in established classrooms.
* Consistently received positive teacher evaluations from students.
* B.S in Physical Education
* Minor in Special Education
* Received "Tona" award for top High School Athlete
* Ranked #1 Tennis statewide, last 2 college years
* Elected to Physical Education Oversight Board, comprised of 4 Professors and 2 students
* Selected as Sophomore Eagle, a welcoming organization for in-coming freshmen
* Member of Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
* 2000 - Certified Pilates Instructor through All-American Pilates Certifications Inc.
* 2012 - Melt Method, Hand and Feet
* 2016 - Arcus Workshop.
* 2017 - Oov Training, Fundamentals and Reformer.
* 2017 - Pilates Method Alliance certified
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example in Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia ?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.