Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1) Provided friendly customer service at prescription drop-off and pick-up counter
2) Proficiently processed and dispensed written, oral and electronic prescriptions.
3) Updated profiles as necessary due to changes in insurance or patient information.
4) Retrieved, counted and labeled drugs, including auxillary labels and cautionary labels, prior to pharmacist final check of prescription.
5) Maintained strict customer and patient confidentiality.
6) Regularly ordered medication and pharmacy, office and restroom supplies.
8) Performed month end assignments such as: completing rx log sheets for month end totals of rxs, third party payers totals, and wholesaler totals; sending invoices to local dr office for any supplies purchased for their office use; sending invoices to FMH Cancer Care center for the patient assistance fund; completed OTC outdate drug returns to wholesaler for credits.
9) Twice yearly completed rx drug outdate returns to rx return company. All returns were counted, logged, and submitted for credits.
10) Any other tasks as assigned by pharmacist.
Weekends only position at a long term care pharmacy.
PTA volunteer and classroom volunteer, Thurmont Elementary School, 1995-2006
High School soccer team fundraising coordinator, Catoctin High School, 2010-2013
Running 5k marathons, DIY projects, working outside in the yard landscaping and planting flowers, scrapbooking the 1000's of photos I've accumulated!
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Frederick Oncology & Hematology Associates Certified Pharmacy Technician resume example in Sabillasville, Maryland ?
This is an actual resume example of a Certified Pharmacy Technician who works in the Pharmacy Technicians Industry. LiveCareer has 54856 Pharmacy Technicians resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.