A very Experienced and Competent Personal Care Worker that is Reliable, Efficient and Gentle by nature. Perfected Over 30 years of Home Care experience, Proficient in Coordination of Services and Needs of the Clients/Patients. Skilled in Monitoring Pulse, Tempters & Blood Pressure Readings. Certified in Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED. Strong Organizational and Communication skills, Attentive to clients/patient's needs. A Diligent and Self-Motivated Professional with Empathy, Understanding and a Strong Dedication to Caring for Others. Manual Handling and Trained to use a variety of Lifting Equipment and Mobility Aids. Particularly Skilled at Caring for the Elderly and People Living with Mental and Physical Disabilities. Always Works to Support the Independence Level of the Client. Excellent Team Worker, Punctual, Hard-Working and Physically Fit. Willing to undertake a DSB check.
• Professional Caregiver with over 30 years experience of care service
• Certified Nurse's Assistance (in home patient care).
• Taking the patient's vitals range from taking them once a shift, to three times a shift, to every 15 minutes post-operatively according to protocol.
• Helping patients with ADLs (activities of daily living) for which they need assistance, such as bathing, combing hair, brushing teeth, shaving, putting on stockings and/or slippers, and dressing.
• Helping patients with equipment for their treatment such as anti-embolism stockings, as well as helping patients to move, transfer from bed to chair, or transporting them to other parts of residence, i.e. Living room, dining room, and going to bathroom when assistance is needed.
• Assist with preparing meals, light housekeeping, laundry, and grocery shopping.
Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example in Atlanta, Georgia ?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.