Patient-focused certified nursing assistant with five years experience. Expert in all elements of patient care and successful in working as part of a team to treat a wide range of medical conditions. Skilled in prioritizing patients' needs within high-stress environments. Expected to graduate Medical Assisting program September 15, 2018.
• Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
• Collects patient specimens and data, including vital signs, input/output and other delegated measurements.
• Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
• Developed a system of staff communication that ensured proper implementation of treatment plans and comprehensive patient care.
• Accurately documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions, and follow-up care.
• Created and maintained computerized record management systems to record and process data and generate reports.
• Assisted in cleansing enemas, catheterization and bladder irrigations.
• Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
• Assisted nurses with wound care for pressure ulcers, bed sores, and surgical site wounds.
Expected to graduate September 15, 2018./GPA of 3.83
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Spring Creek Nursing and Rehab Certified Nursing Assistant resume example in Coal City, Illinois ?
This is an actual resume example of a Certified Nursing Assistant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.