Major Drop was established in June 2014 as the go-to streetwear and lifestyle click & mortar store for millenials in Malaysia. Major Drop hosts over 60 (and growing) specially curated regional and international brands serving several markets like Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Vietnam, United Kingdom, United States, Philippines, Brunei and Indonesia. Major Drop is majority owned by Pencil Produce Sdn Bhd.
1. Promoted to senior leadership position overseeing marketing & sales strategy, improve retail operations, brand curation, and business development activities.
2. Introduced and facilitated new processes to improve company culture, structure and productivity.
3. Developed and executed strategies that successfully increased sales revenue by 75% and customer orders by 90% over 12 months since taking on position.
4. Lead & manage 26 employees with responsibility for store operations, marketing,
merchandising, finance, human resources, supply chain and business development functions.
5. Responsible for co-creation and collaboration of brands to provide unique product offerings towards market segment.
6. Establish & build relationships with various key partnerships from areas of marketing, logistics, supply chain and customer growth.
Pencil Produce manages the distributorship for Bellroy (AUS), The Hundreds (US), Rastaclat (US) and Pestle & Mortar Clothing (MY) across Malaysia.
1. Responsible for direct sales negotiations and building network of over 20 stockists.
Generating RM2.3 million in sales between 2014 - 2017.
2. Strategize and implement marketing activities to increase brand presence and deliver value to both stockists and direct consumers.
3. Responsible for leading a lean sales team to manage a network of over 20 stockists nationwide.
4. Developed and executed various initiatives focused on developing people, driving sales and increasing customer conversion.
Beyond my day to day, I am now taking on the challenge of assisting early stage startups with go to market plans. At Mountain Partners Malaysia, my responsibilities include:
1. Assisting pre-seed ventures achieve product/market fit with business development and digital marketing strategies.
2. Mentoring seed stage companies with key competencies such as team formation and growth marketing.
Wago is in the business of Creative Strategy, doing primarily Digital Planning & Event Curation.
The former is where we strategize content ideas that come to life on social media while being in line with our client's aspirations. Event Curation is where we look into insights and touch points, and realize our tailored ideas into execution for the stakeholders of our clients campaigns.
Social Media Strategy & Execution
Event Curation & Management
1. Festival Belia Putrajaya
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Major Drop CEO resume example in Kuala Lumpur , Wilayah Persekutuan ?
This is an actual resume example of a CEO. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.