Served in the military for 25 years as Military Policeman with Secret Clearance. Five years with United States Marines as Military Policeman. Twenty years with Army National Guard. Worked as Security Officer for Wackenhut Corporation. Drove cement truck for Standard Concrete.
• Driving 70,000 pound cement truck fully loaded
• Keeping truck clean as best as possible
• Adjusting load to specifications
• Driver of Company Van
• Collected quarters from washers and dryers
• Repaired broken coin boxes on washers and dryers
• Plumbing sales associate/Conducted Inventory
• Assisted customers with plumbing problems
• Stocked shelves with new and old merchandise
• Provided security for Sheraton LAX
• Walking Patrol of entire Hotel
• Hotel Office Dispatcher
• Selling of electronic equipment
• Sales based off of commission
• Customer Interaction
• Cashier at front counter
• Stocking merchandise on shelves
• Taking inventory
• Ticket Sales
• Concession Sales
• Door Usher
• Delivering papers by bicycle to residential housing
• Collecting money for subscriptions
• Going door to door to sell newspaper subscriptions
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Standard Concrete Cement Mixer Driver resume example in Lomita, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cement Mixer Driver who works in the Military Industry. LiveCareer has 9240 Military resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.