Technical college graduate with 14 years in the service and repair industry. Looking to change my field of work with a company until its time for me to retire.
(1) Assisted in training 3 years in service technicians at Cargotec.
(2) Completed 40 hours of advanced OSHA training.
(3) Completed advanced First aid and CPR Training with Certificate.
(4) Supervised a team of more than 16 mechanics and crane operators.
(5) Received the "Best First Year Technician" in 2006.
Drive from point A to point B without any service failures and follow federal and states driving laws and percedures.
Trained and developed crane operators, serviced and maintained offshore cranes, operated offshore cranes, operation supervisor
Operated offshore cranes, serviced and maintained offshore cranes,
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a CR England CDL DRIVER TRAINING resume example in Picayune, Mississippi ?
This is an actual resume example of a CDL DRIVER TRAINING who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49400 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.