Highly motivated and hard working cook that maintains a fast-paced environment by developing meals skillfully and efficiently. Energetic individual excels in fulfilling orders in a quick and accurate manner. Line cook with over three years of experience cooking in restaurant environment. Over ten years of experience in the catering business of all aspects.
Team-inspired Server and Cater-Waiter identified as integral component to successful group-oriented initiatives. Exercises a strong willingness to learn and take on new challenges while contributing to essential functions in all aspects of catering events assembly, presentation, and execution.
My job functions included but was not limited to the strategy, planning, execution and serving duties of the catering function start to finish.
• Identifies areas of improvement, initiates action steps and follow through on a timely basis.
• Maximizes efficiency through proper scheduling and cost controls.
• Develops and maintains best practices to ensure guest account objectives are defined and appropriate catering activities implemented.
• Assists the catering and conference services Associates in developing account plans, detailing objectives, timescales and catering sales methods to support the defined account strategies.
• Establishes, enhances, and maintains productive quality working relationships with key internal and external guests.
• Keeps resort information relating to guest requirements, interests and catering activities up-to-date.
• Reviews guest base to determine new opportunities for account opportunity.
• Liaises with Director of Sales & Marketing to review the effectiveness of catering activities.
• Contributes ideas to improve the products and services offered
• Selects, trains, coaches and develops Associates to enhance performance and to meet the current and future needs of the department.
1. Dedicated to quality: inspect and test all food before it is served.
2. In-depth knowledge of food processing and safety.
3. Multitasking: Ability to handle multiple tickets and orders in timely manner.
4. Able to adhere to the precise instructions of the head chef.
5. Time management.
6. Maintain a clean and safe station.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example in Vancouver, Washington ?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.