To gain an Apprentice position in the hairdressing industry. Where I can combine my passion for making people smile with my bright and bubbly personality and assist customers in their decisions in hair styling. Also to learn about and contribute to the daily running of a hair salon.
Assisting in cleaning, cash handling and customer service.
Prep through to end of Year 9
Start of Year 10 through to end of Unit 1 VCE.
• ATOD Ballet Test 1 Exam
• ATOD Ballet Test 2 Exam
• ATOD Ballet Test 3 Exam
• ATOD Ballet Bronze Medal Exam
• ATOD Ballet Bronze Star Exam
• ATOD Ballet Silver Medal Exam
• ATOD Ballet Silver Star Exam
• ATOD Ballet Gold Medal Exam
• AMEB Flute Exam 1
• AMEB Flute Exam 2
• Ballet Concerts with Julie Ryan Dancers
• Ballet Eisteddfod
• 2007 – 2015 FCCC Showcase
• 2007 – FCCC Big Kings Come in Small Packages
• 2011 – FCCC School Spectacular
• 2012 – FCCC Splat
• 2013 – FCCC Joseph and the Technicolour Dream Coat
• 2012 – Class Act Productions The Music Man
• 2013 – Class Act Productions Beauty and the Beast
• 2016 – Class Act Productions Annie
• 2017 –
I love hair, beauty, styling and spending time with my friends and family. I also enjoy attending Morwell Family Church most Sundays, as well as their Youth Group on a Friday night and being part of a community.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Kmart Casual Employee resume example in Traralgon, Vic ?
This is an actual resume example of a Casual Employee. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.