Provided excellent guest service and players club related functions for all casino card members. Performs monetary transactions for all casino customers. Cashes checks, chips, coins, and coupons. Issues Jackpots to the slot department. Issues table fills and receives credits to table games. Loads or replenishes NRT machines as needed. Maintains accurate records of all transactions per gaming regulations, company/department policy, and internal controls.
Operating electrical pallet jacks to fill store orders in a safe, accurate, and productive manner consistent with corporate policies.
Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or items determined to be moved, gathered or distributed.
Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to be storage or other designated areas.
Label materials with identifying information.
• Supervise all Slot Guest Services Representatives in assigned section while participating in the development of staff work schedules as delegated by the shift manager.
• Supervise the Slot Operations team to include efficient staffing, team member development and training, performance management and policy enforcement.
• Assist in training staff rules and all Title 31 regulations, practices and procedures.
• Administer payment of jackpots in excess of Slot Guest Service Representative limits, and prepares W2-G vouchers for jackpots in excess of $1,200 and above and ensures accurate completion of payouts
• Monitors and evaluates staff job performance against departmental procedures, customer service and work standards during assigned shift.
• Review and verify Slot Guest Service Representatives' cash pouches upon incurrence of a variance in balancing monies at the conclusion of the shift.
• Restock tickets in ticket banks on the slot floor.
• Issues slot system cards to staff as necessary.
• Promotes and maintains the highest level of customer service to all guests while staying alert to their needs.
• Other job related duties as requested.
• Ensure maximum usage of all supplies to attain budgeted beverage costs and to prevent waste.
• Deliver orders from the warehouse to the bar outlets in a timely manor.
• Assist Bartenders on the execution of service.
• Empty trash on a regular basis.
• Wash glasses to ensure bar is fully stocked.
• Mop floors as necessary to ensure a clean, safe work area.
• Respond to Bartenders' needs by running for liquor, glassware, stock, etc.
• Perform all opening and closing duties based upon shift assignment.
•Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Performs all other job related duties as requested.
• Operate, clean, and make minor adjustments and repairs to machinery and equipment.
• Regulate machine flow, speed, and temperature.
• Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams.
• Start machine by engaging controls.
• Load and unload trucks, tanks, rail cars.
• Verify tank car, or truck load numbers to ensure car placement accuracy based on written or verbal instructions.
• Seal outlet valves on tank cars, barges, and trucks.
• Operate conveyors and equipment to transfer materials from transportation vehicles.
• Operate industrial trucks, tractors, loaders and other equipment to transport materials to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks, and to store and retrieve materials in warehouses.
• Record operating data such as products and quantities pumped, gauge readings, and operating times, manually or using computers.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Horseshoe Tunica Hotel & Casino Casino Service Rep resume example in Robinsonville, Mississippi ?
This is an actual resume example of a Casino Service Rep. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.