Technical High School graduate with 1 year in the water service and repair industry. Hardworking and flexible. Physically able to perform described work. Eager to start a lifetime career.
Interact & assist customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
Make sure that each customer receives the proper change.
Responsible for ensuring that the concession counters, equipment, and stock are kept in an orderly fashion.
Maintain standards regarding cash handling, sanitation, and safety.
Perform opening and closing duties as required including recording of inventories and completion of stock.
Ensure cash register is balanced at the end of shift.
Load and unload truck deliveries.
Any other work assigned by management.
Ensure that the policies and procedures are being enforced. Duties include the following:
• Greet patrons entering the facility and shall offer assistance, explain policies and provide information on programs and facilities.
• Respond to telephone calls by providing information on programs, facility operations, and reserving the rink to patrons.
• Enforce guest policies and collect fees according to policy.
• Maintain positive customer relations.
• Follow established emergency action plans.
• Assist with facility opening and closing procedures.
• Uphold the quality of the facility by keeping the rink clean and reporting any damage or vandalism.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Clean cut and drug free professional. Background checked and trained to provide the safest and most highly skilled professional service available. Treated customer and customers home with the highest level of respect. Inspected, repaired, installed, modified, and maintained plumbing fixtures in water and drainage systems. Identified plumbing and safety problems applicable to the installation and took necessary corrective action. Performed necessary clerical duties for the job and is able to read blueprints. Followed instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Worked under immediate supervision. Typically reported to a supervisor/foreman
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Consumers Beverages Cashier / Stocker resume example in Buffalo, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cashier / Stocker who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49400 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.