Expert retail sales professional offering 8 years experience in retail customer service and Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills.
• Greeted customers as they arrive and direct them to merchandise they need
• Assisted customers with buying decisions when required
• Answered customer questions, and performed multiple customer service duties
• Handled purchases made by customers every day
• Operated cash register and adding machine in order to manage cash for sold item
• Balanced money in cash register
• Stocked items when required
• Balanced cash register at the end of the day for cash reconciliation
• Processed & Maintained payroll function, budget, revenue, expense, bills, invoices
• Prepared financial statements, opening and closing balance sheets
• Monitored and recorded income and expenses
• Performed general office duties and administrative tasks
• Scheduled client appointments answered customer inquiries and resolved
• Maintained the inventory of all office supplies and stationary
• Satisfied client queries; solved or processed client complains
• Provided assistance to “Pre-Employment Development” students
• Answered phone calls and directed them to appropriate extensions
• Collected and processed inbound and outbound mail
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a resume example in Nashville, Tennessee ?
This is an actual resume example of a . LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.