Seeking a position as a Busser with Red Robin where skills and experience in hospitality industry would be utilized to add value and contribute significantly to hotel's services.
Computed sales prices, total purchases and processed payments.Described merchandise and explain operation of merchandise to customers.Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.Placed special orders and called other stores to find desired items.
Recommended merchandise based on customer needs.Operated a cash register to process cash, check and credit card transactions.
• Take customer orders and punch them in the order machine
• Take payments and notify kitchen staff about orders
• Serve and assemble orders for customers
• Make and serve hot beverages
• Communicate with customers for suggestions and complaints
• Return dirty dishes to kitchen
• Prepare food items as and when necessary
• Clean and organize both work place and eating areas
• Clean, set and reset tables
• Collect and deliver dishes to the kitchen for cleaning
• Serve beverages and refill promptly
• Clean stations keeping in mind sanitation measures
• Stock supplies such as cutlery and dishes
• Maintain stocks and inventory
• Remove trash and dispose off properly
• Assist room service in assigned tasks
High school diploma
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Gamestop Cashier/Manager resume example in Las Vegas, Nevada ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cashier/Manager who works in the Bussers Industry. LiveCareer has 17967 Bussers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.