Student with a background of management within the food service looking to join a a growing team of driven individuals. Experienced in interaction with the general public.
- Managed incoming phone calls for orders, questions, or concerns.
- Maintained a clean and collected seating area for customers.
- Helped out with meal preparation during shortages of staff.
- Offered credible knowledge regarding the stores features and menu.
- Created a welcoming environment for each customer with a constant friendly and outgoing personality.
- Arrived on time, prepared and attentive for each camp day.
- Managed scheduling of activities for a different group of kids each week of the summer.
- Constantly expressed high-energetic and positive attitudes.
- Attended events aside from the regular work day (Family night, Pizza night)
- Confidently interacted and conversed with parents and guardians of campers regarding camp activities and events.
- Working for multiple families for kids of all ages.
- Providing exemplary first impressions to each new family attended to.
- 11 years of infant care experience.
- Motivated in creating a comfortable environment for both the kids and parents/guardians.
September 2012 - June 2016
• National Society member (September 2015 – June 2016)
• Four year varsity athlete in soccer and track and field
• Majoring in Spanish, resulting in receiving a Bachelor of Arts
• Minor in Education
• Receiving Masters in Education with one graduate year at the University of Massachusetts Amherst (Graduate year: 2021).
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bills Pizzeria Cashier / Hostess resume example in Natick, Massachusetts ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cashier / Hostess. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.