1) Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
2) Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
3) Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
4) Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
5) Enter customers' transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
6) Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, in order to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
7) Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
8) Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
9) Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
10) Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
11) Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
12) Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
13) Explain, promote, or sell products or services such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
14) Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
15) Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
16) Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
17) Sort and file deposit slips and checks.
18) Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
19) Process and maintain records of customer loans.
20) Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
21) Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
22) Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
23) Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
24) Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
25) Issue checks to bond owners in settlement of transactions.
26) Inform customers about foreign currency regulations, and compute transaction fees for currency exchanges.
27) Quote unit exchange rates, following daily international rate sheets or computer displays.
28) Prepare work schedules for staff.
Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
Completing purchase orders
Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
Assisting with budgets
Completing bank reconciliations
Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
Managing company ledgers
Processing business expenses
Coordinating internal and external audits
Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
Verifying bank deposits
Managing day-to-day transactions
Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
Posting daily receipts
Preparing annual budgets
Completing the year-end analysis
Reporting on debtors and creditors
Handling accruals and prepayments
Managing monthly budgeting tasks
Encoding accounting entries for data processing
Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Apna Microfinance Bank Ltd cashier resume example in lahore, punjab ?
This is an actual resume example of a cashier. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.