1. Planning and preparing meals and snacks according to specific dietary requirements of the client. Wash dishes and clean kitchen.
2. Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment through light housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, and doing laundry.
3. Providing companionship and stimulation for the client including reading, walks, etc.; accompanying the client to doctors or other appointments.
4. Grocery shopping or other errands when needed.
5. Performing other housekeeping tasks as indicated in the care plan.
6. Participating in in-service education programs.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Stop and Shop Cashier resume example in New Haven, Connecticut ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cashier who works in the Nannies Industry. LiveCareer has 33153 Nannies resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.