Motivated student with wide-ranging abilities and skills relating to animal care including; animal and kennel management, basic veterinary training techniques, and basic training techniques. Who offers loving care to animals of all kinds. Dedicated worker who is comfortable restraining, handling, and caring for a wide range of domestic pets, from dogs and cats, to farm animals. Develops lasting ties with pets and pet owners.
Students will be trained in the areas of nutrition, veterinary services, pharmacological applications, handling procedures, and ethical practices.
• Students must attend an Animal Studies Department Career Talk before beginning program preferably, but within the first semester. (Career Talk valid for two years.)
• Students must be able to attend all supervised work internship experiences.
• A crime-free criminal background check is required.
• A negative 10-panel drug screen is required.
• Students are required to have documentation of Tetanus vaccination within the past ten (10) years
Attended the following classes with the following credit hours:
VET 106 Small Animal Behavior/Kennel Management 4.0
VET 111 Introduction to Veterinary Medical Terminology 3.0
VET 151 Veterinary Assisting I 3.0
VET 242 Veterinary Law, Ethics and Client Relations 3.0
Emphasis in [VET 106 Small Animal Behavior/Kennel Management]
Attended class/workshop studies at Greenville County Animal Care.
Continuing education in [Veterinary Medicine]
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ulta Beauty Cashier resume example in West Columbia, South Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cashier. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.