Enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a winning attitude and desire to deliver a winning attitude and desire to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Focused on setting high expectations and raising service standards
• Cash handling
• Take customer's orders into POS system, ensuring each and every request was accurately entered and received payment from customer.
• Inform kitchen staff through POS system or verbal communication of customer special request/adjustment.
• Identify customer's issues/complaint and take necessary steps to correct them before involving management.
• Consistently maintain a balanced drawer.
• Bag customers order when needed.
• Maintain front area and lobby area to ensure cleanliness.
• Serve order to customers at window, counters or table.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Dollar General Cashier resume example in Jacksonville, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cashier. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.