Assisted people in any way to make there shopping and cashing out an easy experience.
Detailed cars for customers after purchasing. Made sure that every car was ready for delivery and that every customer was satisfied with the car once the detailing was done.
Managed other Lot Techs to insure that the car lot was in order and cars were ready for test drives and organized for customers.
Insured that each car had ample amount of gas for test drives and that each car had a full tank upon a customer purchase.
Prepared new cars for the lot upon arrival. Made sure each car was put on the lot in the correct spots once the car was ready to be shown.
Learned how to work on machines to produce parts for customers. Meeting goals set by customer to supply parts to them. Learned how to efficiently run a machine and fill out necessary paper work for each machine showing that it is running properly and that quality standards are being met.
- Learned line procedures and production goals.
- Worked on multiple lines learning how each part is put together and made.
- Quality goals and 5s standards based around the plant.
- Learned line paperwork and how to correctly fill it out.
- Efficiency of production machines and Safety features of each machine.
Lead a team to meet production requirements set by customer. Help support each team to keep production, quality, 5s and safety at a high level and to insure that the line is staying operational. To help each team member understand the importance of the job they are intrusted with and help them understand what they need to do. To make sure that the team is capable of doing the job by making sure the have the necessary support and parts that they need to produce parts and help them in anyway possible.
- Quality Procedures and what to do if not being met. Make sure each operators understand what Quality standards are and how to handle it properly.
- 5s Standards and to help keep this standard in every area. To help each team member understand the importance of 5S and what it means.
- Safety standards and making sure that each individual is meeting safety requirements and keeping each area safe for individuals to work.
- Keeping Training Logs updated for each individual. As well as making sure each team member is properly trained and updated on any changes that are made.
- Insuring that parts are at the line for operators to keep running.
- Basic knowledge of SAP system.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Help efficiency of the line and operators to meet production goals.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Kroger Cashier resume example in Florence, Kentucky ?
This is an actual resume example of a Cashier who works in the Production Supervisors and Managers Industry. LiveCareer has 75275 Production Supervisors and Managers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.