1. Checking the interior (client living quarters, bathrooms, and community rooms) and exterior of the building on a regularly-assigned schedule to maintain a clean, safe environment.
2. Inspecting the facilities to maintain security and program compliance.
3. Maintaining Shelter Operation Logs according to procedure.
4. Performing all duties within the parameters of the Shelter Policy and Procedure Manual as well as the Standards of Care Policy
5. Helping orient all clients to program rules and responsibilities of each Shelter.
6. Applying Shelter rules and regulations in a fair and equitable manner to all clients.
7. Maintaining Shelter records in an accurate, complete and legible manner (including attendance, disciplinary actions, eligibility status, bed assignments, late arrivals, etc.).
8. Answering phones, taking messages, attending to requests for information in a professional manner according to Shelter procedure.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Episcopal Community Services Case Manager II resume example in Antioch, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Case Manager II. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.