First-level manager with over five years experience proves resourceful, building top performing efficient and cost effective operations for a global organization. Responsible for the proactive, high-performing environment transforming high-potential staff into outstanding leaders critical for success.
Manage client files; contact homeowners and business owners to request, collect, review and verify documents, conduct file audits, and provide superior customer service.
- Investigate and confirm grant awards, establish damages, and ensure that the program file is completed to program standards.
- Collect data from files and assist in populating database with information for future use.
- Use the latest technology to provide great service in a fast-paced, flexible, paperless environment.
- Represent firm to the public in a professional and appropriate manner with emphasis on positive public relations.
Direct and control operation of the front office and coordinate activities in order to obtain optimal room occupancy and revenue. Oversee all activities of the front office to ensure high standards of guest services and accuracy in all phases of the operation. Communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written form with guests and associates.
- Portray leadership and provide guidance to the Front Office staff.
- Utilize social media to build relationship and guest satisfaction.
- Track satisfaction and loyalty report (SALT).
- Evaluate employee performance.
Cultivate relationships with key business journalists in national and trade publications. Implement media out reach, pitch stories to both national and local media and achieve highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and on-line.
- Set up events for media coverage.
- Manage editorial calendars and identify media trends, news cycles.
- Compile media list, draft and write clear and compelling pitch letters, press releases.
- Generate social media traffic , research editor/writer interest for pitching purposes.
Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, monitoring administrative projects.
-Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
-Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
-Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
-Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a ProSource Technologies Case Manager resume example in Staten Island, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Case Manager who works in the Consulting Industry. LiveCareer has 13994 Consulting resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.