I am an energetic, dedicated and hardworking individual who not only has a drive for productivity, but also strives for success. I seek challenges that push me forward as a person. I work well with others but I am also able to work just as efficiently on my own. I hope to find a position that will teach me new things and help me grow as a person while allowing me to give my employer my absolute 100%.
To maintain an excellent work ethic while utilizing all my skills, and abilities, in human relations in a stable work environment that offers room for growth.
Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, Adobe Photoshop CS , EMR
• Conduct recruitment for eligible applicants for Home Health Aide training and orientation.
• Maintain areas of compensation and benefits, disabilities, employee and labor relations, leaves of absences, worker's compensation and workplace safety/ security.
• Coordinate schedules for Home Health Aide In-service, staff nurse in-services, and administrative office In-services.
• Responsible for client discharge summaries and incident reporting, employee and patient demographics.
• Processing incoming mail
• Maintaining current HR files and databases
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Prestige Care Inc Case Coordinator/Human Resources resume example in Bloomfield, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Case Coordinator/Human Resources. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.