Energetic, motivated Caregiver who is highly organized and skilled at balancing the needs of clients in both personal and professional capacities.
• Take and record vital signs
• Perform first aid and emergency response procedures when necessary
• Prepare and serve meals
• Assist residents with bathing, changing and toilet
• Perform light housekeeping tasks including cleaning and laundry
• Assist residents to be mobile by involving them in activities
• Accompany residents to walks around the neighborhood
• Assist lead teacher in conducting increased learning experience for students in assigned area
• Perform a variety of non-instructional duties
• Tutor students independently or in small groups
• Administer students' arrival and departure time
• Carry out supportive and clerical tasks
• Maintain discipline of students in the absence of the teacher
• Prepare instructional materials and classroom displays
answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
receive and direct visitors and clients
general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
retrieve documents from filing system
handle requests for information and data
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Millennia Personal Care services caregiver/companion resume example in Hawthorne, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a caregiver/companion who works in the Personal Care Industry. LiveCareer has 15956 Personal Care resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.