Caring Patient Care Assistant with several years of experience in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatric unit. Organized, detailed-oriented and eager to learn. Patient-focused and compassionate caregiver.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills shown with supervisors, colleagues, and general public.
• Profound skills caring for others • Able to remain calm under pressure and perform necessary tasks quickly and correctly.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish language
• Monitoring seizures activity
• Monitoring changes in behavior and level of responsiveness
• Taking the child to therapy appointments, learning the activities and exercises of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy, and applying them with the child at home.
• Ambulate child, transfer bed to chair to bathroom, feeding, oral care, bathing, etc.
• Assist in crisis interventions with patients and families
• Address concerns of patients and families related to patient care to RN
• Safety checks
• Report to RN of any low/high vital signs
• Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team members
• Help RN coordinates patient care, etc.
Nursing Assistant: Long term care (Completed: 08/05/2010)
Hospital Nursing Assistant (Completed: 07/22/2011)
BLS Provider, American Heart Association
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Home Care Care Giver of a special needs child resume example in Rochester, Minnesota ?
This is an actual resume example of a Care Giver of a special needs child. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.