To continue being a part of team I've always enjoyed working with and to make an impact in my community by using my vast experience, skills, and education to assess the needs of the community, find programs to address those needs, and coordinate the evaluation and investment process to make sure our funds are being used in the most effective way possible.
United Way of Lake County, Mentor, Ohio
2010-2017 City of Painesville Employee Campaign- Team Member
● 2011 Community Builder Award (Participation +10%)
● 2011 Most Super Raffle Tickets Sold by a Municipality.
● 2011 Largest Total Pledge Contributions by a Municipality.
2011-2012 City of Painesville Employee Campaign Manager
● CT Consultants Municipal Challenge Winner: Total Pledge Dollars
● CT Consultants Municipal Challenge Winner: Super Raffle Ticket Sales
● Outstanding Employee Campaign Manager Award
2012-2013 Evaluation and Investment Committee- Basic Needs Panel
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a United Way of Lake County Campaign Representative resume example in Perry, Ohio ?
This is an actual resume example of a Campaign Representative. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.