Energetic self-starter with six years management experience and seventeen years in the customer service industry.
Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
Seasoned in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette.
Seeking Call Center Position with Managerial Advancement Opportunities
- Posesses excellent knowledge of Windows and Macintosh operating
systems, internet/IP, web browsers, e-mail and other PC operating and
connectivity technologies. Diagnose PC hardware, software, operating
system and cable modem and cabling issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, cable modem and routers to successfully evaluate and resolve escalated help desk tickets in a timely manner and follows-up with customer to ensure resolution.
- Perform advanced-level network diagnostics to identify and resolve
network configuration issues from the modem to the Internet backbone
- Provide feedback to training to assist in enhancing CAE IP curriculum
- Collaborate with other business partners and internal departments to
resolve complex customer issues.
- Stay informed of all current methods, technology, policies and
- Identify customer call trends and recommends process improvement
- Display excellent verbal and written communications skills, including
interest and ability in working with all levels and types of customers.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to meet higher performance
-Developed Learning and Development Guidelines
-Trained New Agents On Help Desk Support
-Maintained Stellar Performance Record
-Received Several Customer Acknowledgment For Superior Service
-Participated on Projects of Process Improvement
-Supervised and coordinated activities of dining room personnel
-Assigned duties , work stations and responsibilities to personnel and directed their performances
-Inspected dining tables and work areas for cleaning
-Greeted patrons and showed them to dining tables
-Requisitioned supplies, such as glassware, china and silverware
-Authorized personnel to work overtime
-Trained new wait staff in their duties
The High School Equivalency Program (HSEP)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Comcast Communications CAE 3 resume example in Martinsville, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a CAE 3 who works in the Call Center Industry. LiveCareer has 204640 Call Center resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.