Exceptional leader talented at Microsoft Office Applications, Quicken, Blue Pumpkin, and FrontPage. Technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills.
• Hired as a Premier business care representative handling large accounts, and graduated to the Federal/Government program offered by Sprint to handle much larger federal government accounts, billing, sales, ticket research and network troubleshooting requests.
• After Teleperformance overtook the Spring Call Center, I continued to excel in my duties and performed as a Senior representative, directly reporting to my team's supervisor to manage escalations and adjustment requests for billing and network issues Also assisted with "Learning Lab" transitions for new hires leaving the classroom to actual knowledge application on the call center floor with tenured representatives assisting with questions the new representatives might have.
• Organized weekly team ‘huddles' to discuss new promotions on the web site and in store; also discussed any policy changes or governmental regulatory changes.
• Updated the company newsletter utilizing PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Frontpage, as well as pre-established templates and templates I created myself for the layout and information.
• Served as a ‘walking senior' due to my knowledge of the many policies and practices of the organization and my proven effective communication and leadership skills to convey information to fellow employees when they were faced with difficult situations or questions presented by consumers via calls to the telephone call center we worked in.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Sprint/Teleperformance Business Sales / Consultant resume example in Lynn Haven, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Business Sales / Consultant. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.