• Works across the entire sales org supporting SMB through Enterprise prospecting and nurturing against marketing generated leads
• Maintain an average call volume of 60 dials a day in a high velocity model
• Mentor new hires via sales tools, Salesforce, training, and onboarding
• Actively maintain/update activity and pipeline in Salesforce
• Oversee the creation of and facilitation of high-impact trainings for Care and Sales personnel
• Oversee and manage performance of third-party support team located in the Philippines
Sales Research Representative (Feb. 2016-Oct. 2016)
• Extensive outbound calling, white spacing, and prospecting, for the sales teams.
• Identifies potential ideal prospects and engages appropriate Kronos Lead Development Representative to qualify the opportunity.
• Full-time temporary position in which I was responsible for work such as: entering purchase orders, tracking orders from the warehouse through delivery, running quotes on products for customers, filing, completing various tasks assigned by management, as well as miscellaneous administration task as needed. This position required extensive work on Microsoft Excel as well as the company server and calling in to customer accounts
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Kronos Incorporated Business Development Representative resume example in Boston, Massachusetts ?
This is an actual resume example of a Business Development Representative. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.