Effective Business Development Executive offering excellent skills in lead generation and proposal writing. Pursuing a similar position where focus and dedication are highly sought.
Results-oriented business development management professional focused on exceeding revenue objectives and driving business growth. Excellent networking and lead development skills.
Forward-thinking professional who offers more than 17 years of experience working in fast-paced environments.
Strategic-thinking Business Development Manager with history of transforming inefficient, underperforming operations into successful enterprises.
Skilled Business Development Manager bringing expertise in CAD\CAM domain. Decisive and forward-thinking leader with persuasive communication style.
Multi-tasking professional well-known for successfully taking problematic customer accounts and turning them into ongoing, lucrative contracts. Pursuing an Account Manager role where hard work and dedication will be highly valued.
Hardworking Account Manager gifted at lead generation and efficiently resolving customer issues. Engaging and personable with the ability to increase business opportunities through outstanding client presentations, effective communication skills and a dedication to customer service.
• The activities include developing NX applications using NXOPEN API in C# for the Global Gas Turbine Design Systems.
• Managed a cross-functional team of 30 project team members—managed
Schedules, identified and mitigated risks, and managed change control for the businesses GE Energy and Rolls-Royce.
• Developed strategy to enable growth and scalability while minimizing costs and potential risk.
• Define, develop, and sustain product strategy, objectives and roadmap.
• Led and monitored several projects with varying levels of complexity; identified and mitigated potential risks, determined project scope, managed requirements, and managed resources to support software development projects.
• Provides management with updates pertaining to progress in specific programs and initiatives, and assures that information required in other functional areas is disseminated appropriately.
• Responsible for the quality right first time, on-time and complete delivery, within budget of assigned work packages, engineering deliverables.
• Managing the workload received.
• Monitor Project change review process and submit Project change requests.
• Identify risk and do risk assessment (periodically).
• Resolve conflicts.
Worked with GE Transportation, GE Power & Water, GE Aviation during this period.
CAD customization tools which will help aviation engineers ,designers and drafters to bring down the design cycle time. Also these tools contain various design practices. These are using C programs and UFUNC and Knowledge Fusion (KF) in UG software. Check-Mate tool to verify the model/drawing quality is an example. This tool ensures that all the drawings have the desired standard and help to avoid re-work and getting rejected at manufacturing. Thereby it increases the productivity. This was a $550K savings project. All these are part of the Knowledge Based Engineering activities.
• Defining the processes and tools requirements. Identifying the resources (quantity and skillset) of own employees, sub-contractors.
• Assures that a full range of technical reviews are held.
• Managing the entire software development lifecycle including technical analysis, architecture design, software development, QA, release to staging/production and maintenance.
• Providing organizational as well as technical leadership to the team including motivating and coaching the team, workflow management and monitoring, maintaining quality standards, and direct hands-on involvement in critical or challenging problems.
• Providing architecture design and code reviews.
• Evaluating the various technology platforms.
• Conducting discussions with various stakeholders as needed including senior managers, sales team, end users and technology partners.
• Establishing a business plan for the product including costs, pricing, broad launch timelines.
• Periodically monitor and gather feedback on all training programs and materials to ensure accuracy, relevance and effectiveness.
• Maintain the highest level of professional and ethical standards
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Thinking Things Technologies Business Development Manager resume example in Bangalore, Karnataka ?
This is an actual resume example of a Business Development Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.