Over 13 years experience in sales, marketing and project management and trade shows. Extensive background with consumable goods. Ability to work independently or in a team environment. Superior organization, event planning, and time management skills. Creative and highly-motivated with the ability to create engaging and effective marketing content. Social media savvy with a wide ranging background in marketing and branding.
• Set up and negotiated monthly contracts with new and existing customers.
• Followed up with existing customers to increase purchases of products and services.
• Prepared reports and presentations detailing business development activities.
• Cold and warm called 45 new and existing accounts per day. Handled client inquiries with exceptional professionalism and enthusiasm.
• Cultivated relationships with key players in various industries to create ongoing and mutually beneficial referral systems.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ad-A-Staff Business Development Manager resume example in Dallas, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Business Development Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.