* Highly motivated, hardworking and results-driven professional with over 20 years of successful experience in the banking and financial services industry.
* Reliable, positive and energetic with a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals and customer's expectations.
* Strong portfolio management and business development skills.
* Customer-focused with the knowledge and experience to help clients meet their short-term and long-term needs.
* Team Player with strong verbal, written, interpersonal and rapport building skills.
* Manage a portfolio comprised of approximately 125 commercial, public sector and agricultural customers.
* Proactively meet with customers in person and over the phone to assess their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations.
* Cultivate a positive working relationship with internal partners in retail banking, cash management, brokerage and merchant services to optimize productivity and increase cross-selling opportunities.
* Monitor and managae existing credit relationships which includes note renewals, credit analysis and loan and line of credit monitoring.
* Develop new relationships through business development calls, center of influence activity and customer referrals.
* Proactive involvement in various business, social and community events to grow existing relationships, develp new relationships, and increase visiblity in the market
* Supported the portfolio growth in the branch by identifying cross-selling opportunites, deepening relationships and increasing client aquisitions.
* Created astrong sales and services culture, fostering an environment in which all branch employees work together to achieve business goals.
* Planned, organized and coordinated daily sales, service and operations management processes. Held branch staff meetings, one- on-one coachings and daily huddles.
* Directed branch business development through outside calls, in-branch selling, telemarketing, branch campaigns and targeted direct mailings.
* Developed and executed sales, relationship and credit strategies that are aligned with the banks business plan to achieve revenue, expense and service goals.
* Planned, implemented and managed the operating and capital budgets to maximize branch profitablity.
* Ensured the branch met all regulatory compliance standards and followed all operating policies and procedures.
* Ensured expansion of customer relationships through branch cross-sellilng activites.
* Planned organized and coordinated daily sales, service and operations management processes.
* Exceeded goals and expectations, coached, trained, mentored and performed employee reviews.
* Supervised, assisted and motivated employees to meet goals.
* Hired, trained and mentored all new employees.
* completed monthly branch certifactions.
* Ensured compliance with all policies and procedures.
* Ensured satisfactory audit results.
* Reconciled and managed all branch cash.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a KeyBank Business Banking Relationship Manager resume example in Albany, Oregon ?
This is an actual resume example of a Business Banking Relationship Manager who works in the Bank Executives Industry. LiveCareer has 7314 Bank Executives resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.