Knowledgeable in IT able to adapt freely to diverse situations and changing demands. Well-versed in Computers and skilled in office works. Looking to apply 3 years of Computers and IT experience to a dynamic new position with room for advancement.
♦ Experience in analysis, requirements-gathering, documentation and leading efforts for application development projects
♦ Experience in analysis, requirements-gathering, documentation and leading efforts for application development projects.
♦Transformed business needs of users and stakeholders into functional requirements
♦ Good understanding of software development life cycle including planning, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications
♦ Worked with an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team
♦ Performed impact analysis on existing business process changes, and prepared functional design and process mapping
♦ Participated in JAD sessions for developing and revising prototype design and screen mockups responding to feedback from end users.
♦ Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix to keep track of the requirements
♦ Assisted the Quality Assurance Analysts in developing test plans, executing test cases and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
♦ Participated in Business/Development meetings to understand user requirements and configuring the systems using salesforce.com
♦ Extensively involved in design and configuration of Objects, Page-layouts, record types, search layouts, list views, validation rules, workflows, custom buttons, custom link, report types, reports, and dashboard
♦ Designed the Application security and data access per the complex need of business using Profiles, Roles, Org wide defaults, record level s security, field level security, page-layouts and record types
• Managing a Recovery/Loss Mitigation Department and Call Center Department.
• Ensuring our services offered is being rendered to clients in its entirety in both departments to maintain the mutual relationship year after year.
• Covering shifts and or specific duties when required
• Ensuring all policy and procedures in place by clients are being followed
• Addressing and resolving client concerns and or questions
• Holding weekly and or monthly conference calls with CEO and or team
• Creating, managing, and providing weekly and monthly reports showing our efforts
• Training staff in multiple core banking systems, policy and procedures for each CU
• Assisting staff with escalated member calls
• Reviewing and Identifying account discrepancies along with proposing new collection strategies to fit Credit union collection and or recovery needs
• Ensuring our letters are compliant with FDCPA and NCUA requirements
• Manage over 150 vehicles assigned out for repossession monthly
• This includes ensuring letters sent out are compliant
• Managing agent updates
• Ensuring vehicle transported to auction in a timely manner
• Ensuring floors are set on vehicles
• Remarketing vehicles at auction
• Coach and discipline employees as required
• Interviewed and effectively participated in the hiring and termination of employees.
• Perform 90 day reviews, and annual performance reviews
• Manage time cards
o Improve and provide innovative ideas to streamline manual processes in place
• Multilingual IT Support in Malay,Tamil & English for clients in Malaysia and Chennai, South East Asia.
• Basic troubleshooting Workstation, Laptop, Chromebook, Cisco, Avaya, Phone setup for Whirlpool.
• Password Resets and Unlock on accounts and VDI Session/VMWare, SAP, ITSM, Google Cloud Support, Cisco Finesse, Citrix (Apps & Tools), BYOD, Service Bench Reset.
• First touch create ticket and assign to appropriate team support using ServiceNow tool.
• Log all client contacts - calls, emails, web forms, chat sessions, or voicemails - into the appropriate service management tool
• As Escalation Management process describes, route tickets that cannot be resolved at the desk to appropriate assignment or resolver groups
Languages : C, C++ basics.
PHPPackages : Mat lab, MS Office suite
Platforms Used : MS Office, Mac OS, MS Visio, Linux, Analytic Solver Platform,
XLMinerSoftware : Data Analysis, Tableau
Analytical tools : Microsoft Visual Studio 2016, SPSS Modeler, MATLAB, Tableau Basics.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Telekom Malaysia Business Analyst / Online resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Business Analyst / Online. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.