My duties included the followings:
- On and off court Tennis Instruction for ITF and Nationally ranked players
- Helping in the creation of the social media content
- Helping potential college players to prepare for college tennis
- Traveling to tournaments
- Supervising full-time boarding players
My duties include the followings:
- recruiting foreign and domestic players after reviewing their intellectual and physical capabilities
- creating in season and post season tennis and fitness training
- creating video analysis from matches,practices, and strokes
- monitoring the expenses and the budgets on the monthly basis
-scheduling and organizing tournament traveling- collaborating with the sports information and marketing department in the promotion of the tennis program
- assisting in fundraising activities
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Tennis Academy at Harvard Business Administration Intern/Tennis Coach resume example in Bolivar, Missouri ?
This is an actual resume example of a Business Administration Intern/Tennis Coach who works in the Coaches, Trainers and Scouts Industry. LiveCareer has 31828 Coaches, Trainers and Scouts resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.