Experienced Project Coordinator with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audiences.
- Be the intake point for new projects for B&MP
- Maintain relations with Sephora and Fine Jewelry as their primary coordinator
- Create budget estimates based on client's needs
- Assign internal staff to projects
- Hire contractors as needed
- Maintain a working production schedule for the B&MP on Farmers Wife
- Work with the Farmers Wife support staff and JPC IT staff to integrate Outlook calendars and Farmers Wife
- Developed several reports to be used in Farmers Wife, both for weekly reports and quarterly and annual reconciliation
- Developed a user's training program for Farmers Wife
- Trained the Graphics, Corporate Events, and A/V teams on Farmers Wife and integrated their departments into Farmers Wife
- Provide reports as requested for individual video regarding number of views, percent of video viewed, locations with views, device video is viewed on using Excel and the Learn System
- Keep regularly maintained reports of weekly and monthly programs using Excel and the Learn System
- Work with Hughes Systems to create the reports needed for our purposes from the Learn System
- Act as a liaison between Producers and the Contractors
- Approve each contractor's time sheet each week and reconciling it against our schedule
- Provide quarterly reports on Contractor spending
- Annual reconciling and reporting of Contractor spending by position
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a JCPenney Headquarters Broadcast and Media Production Sr. Specialist resume example in Aubrey, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Broadcast and Media Production Sr. Specialist. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.