Bridal Attendant job description:
Personal Attendant/ Caterer to the bride and groom. Along with assisting the Event Planner and Maître- d.
Job requirements include:
• One year catering experience or equivalent to one-year restaurant experience.
• Organizational skills.
• Multitasking skills.
• Ability to stand and move for 10 hour shifts in one day.
• Outstanding customer service.
• Utilize strong interpersonal skills and communications skills to serve customers.
• Ability to multitask in a high volume setting.
• Help set up decorations for the Event Planner.
• Pack the remaining decorations at the end of the night.
• Pack food from the wedding for the bride and the groom along with any essential memorabilia. Such as; champagne flutes, cake cutters, bouquet, the cake topper, card box and more.
• Cater to the family of the bride and groom, provide drinks or food. Anticipate their every need to provide an excellent service and experience at Stone House.
information: +1 (914) 562-3493
Job responsibilities and duties:
Sales Associate job description:
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.