Mihaela is an enthusiastic public policy advocate with degrees in Political Science, International Relations, Philosophy, and Spanish. She has a unique blend of communications, marketing, and public affairs expertise with the ability to work well in highly charged atmospheres and in high stakes efforts. Mihaela is a dynamic communicator with extensive knowledge of social media landscapes, networks and toolsets. On a personal level she is a self-motivator with a passion for politics and government and relishes the opportunity to contribute to social change.
- Study Abroad (2010) Cairo, Egypt; Political Art History.
- Masters Thesis: Female Cultural Identity in Political Asylum Law
- Cum Laude Graduate
- Double Minor Spanish & Philosophy
- Study Abroad (2005) Valencia, Spain; Advanced Spanish. (2002) Uelzen, Germany; Cultural Exchange.
- Member of Model International Organizations:
- Awarded Distinguished Delegation; Juridical & Political Affairs.
- Awarded Outstanding Ambassador; Social Affairs Ministers.
- Awarded Distinguished Vice-Chair.
- B. Craig Raupe Memorial Professional Scholarship Recipient
- Interviewer for the Veteran Feminists of America archive at Duke University (2010); “The Gender Agenda: Beyond Borders” Collection No.RL.01331. Joy Mankoff; Katie Sherrod.
- Lecture for MedCan Foundation (2015); Guest lecture at MedCan University's seminar on Medical Cannabis and the 84th Texas Legislature.
- Grassroots Lobbyist & Volunteer: MPP & DFWNorml (2014-2018); Lobbying the Texas legislature for comprehensive medical cannabis and prision sentencing reform.
- Campaign Volunteer: Linda Harper Brown, District 105 (2002); Diana Aevalo, District 116 (2018)
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Honey Bee Swim Brand Management/Social Outreach resume example in Dallas, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Brand Management/Social Outreach. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.