My primary responsibility is to solicit new mortgage businesses on ongoing sales and pro-active in acquiring new referrals. I have skills and knowledge in a targeted sales environment. I worked multiple responsibilities within the past 10 years such as Branch Officer, Mortgage Trainer, Processing, and as a Mortgage Loan Officer. I'm highly skilled in evaluating loan requests, submission through automated underwriting, in depth knowledge of mortgage compliance regulations and hands on experience in providing appropriate mortgage loan recommendations.
• Develop and maintain contact with business referral sources
• Follow up on new and existing mortgage opportunities
• Interview and assist loan applications with the process
• Obtain and evaluate pertinent documents including reports and appraisals
• Achieve preset production goals
• Oversee and ensure completion of all mortgage loan applications
• Provide above par customer services at all times
• Sound knowledge of FHA, VA and USDA guidelines
- marketing/attracting clients
- assessment of borrower – income/credit
- assessing market for suitable loan product
- securing pre pre-approval
- gather all needed documentation for loan criteria gather criteria
- completing loan application
- explaining the legal disclosures
- submitting all materials to the lender
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Acceptance Capital Mortgage Branch Manager/Mortgage Loan Officer resume example in Honolulu, Hawaii ?
This is an actual resume example of a Branch Manager/Mortgage Loan Officer who works in the Mortgage Industry. LiveCareer has 7932 Mortgage resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.