Over 20 years professional experience in an administrative capacity providing support and assistance to both a single department and multiple individuals throughout the company.
windows, microsoft office, word, excel, outlook, jenark, southware, publisher, aspire, adp, general office machines and the internet.
• Reviews and verifies all purchase orders, statements, and invoices needed to prepare payments.
• Researches customer complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve issues.
• Reviews organizational billing practices to ensure invoice accuracy and proper revenue recognition.
• Submit all invoices to Accounts Payable with proper GL coding to ensure payment.
• Provides administrative support to one or more human resources functions including onboarding (employment processing and drug testing), compensation, garnishments, workers compensation claims and maintaining employee records.
• Perform payroll adjustments and research payroll issues.
• Process MTE payroll for non-field personnel
• Control office inventory management
• Prepare Timesheet and Billing Preparation.
• Submit documentation to set up new vendors, as needed
• Field and Customer Support.
• Maintains and retrieves contract documents as needed.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Annco Services Branch Administrator resume example in Boynton Beach, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Branch Administrator. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.