Objective: To obtain a position as a Boiler Operator/supervisor with a progressive organization that will challenge and enhance my experiences and education. Experienced professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
Inspects, analyzes, and determines cleaning work to be done
and materials needed.
Establishes, maintains, and develops work plans for subordinates.
Supervises and takes the lead in cleaning, maintenance, and care
of buildings and grounds.
Supervises and takes the lead in work involved in cleaning and
maintenance of desks, chairs, rugs, lighting fixtures, windows,
and other furniture and fixtures.
Supervises and takes the lead in sweeping, washing, and
Supervises and takes the lead in applying wax and polish to
wood, linoleum, and composition floors.
Supervises and takes the lead in application of paint remover,
turpentine, or other cleaning agents to furniture.
Supervises and takes the lead in sanding rough and discolored
Supervises and takes the lead in applying linseed oil, varnish,
stain, lacquer, enamel, and paint to furniture.
Supervises and takes the lead in reconditioning, care, and
maintenance of grounds and parking area.
Supervises and takes the lead in operating heating and
May supervise the work of an elevator operator.
Makes inspections of buildings and grounds to note significant
conditions and see that needed work is done.
Obtains, stores, safeguards, distributes, and supervises the
use of equipment, materials, and supplies.
Establishes and maintains records of personnel, equipment,
materials, supplies, work done, and time spent.
Reports necessary repairs to the authorities.
Keeps order among children in the building and on the grounds.
Required to learn to utilize various types of electronic
and/or manual recording and information systems used by the
agency, office, or related units.
Black Seal, Low-Pressure
Certified Pool Operator
Maintain water quality according to and above state standards including:
○ Required chemical checks every two hours during shift
○ Addressing all water chemistry issues
○ Maintaining a vacuuming schedule for all bodies of water
● Maintain a safe and clean pool deck area:
○ Inspect safety equipment for proper placement and in date
○ No hazardous materials or objects present
○ Keep deck organized and clear of debris
○ Maintain a washing schedule for all pool decks and deck furniture
● Maintain a functional and organized pump room environment:
○ Filters are backwashed
○ Pump filter baskets are clear
○ Chlorine pumps are functional, lines are clean
○ Chemical Controllers are calibrated and functioning
○ Pump room is kept clear of debris
○ Materials are stocked, available and in their labeled area
● Ensure Chemical room is up to code and stocked:
○ Chlorine barrels are full and present
○ Chemicals are stocked and in their labeled area
● Work with Aquatics Manager to consistently improve facility procedures and standards
● Off season duties include routine property maintenance such as electrical, plumbing,
HVAC, painting, carpentry and preventive maintenance.
Operational knowledge of light and heavy equipment including zero turn mowers,
tractors, excavators, and backhoes is a plus.
Performs other work related duties as assigned
Performs work related duties during day and night, weekends and holidays.
Must reside on-site or in the Town of Urbanna within minutes of the Resort and be able
to respond to after-hours emergencies.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Jersey City Public school system, PS Boiler Operator/Night shift Supervisor resume example in Jersey City, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Boiler Operator/Night shift Supervisor. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.