Motivated Biomedical Technician utilizing modern technology along with hands on skills to install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot lifesaving Dialysis equipment in a hospital, clinic or factory environment.
Related Coursework/Projects: ELT 270. Biomedical Equipment Instrumentation: Principles and applications of electronic circuits and devices used in biomedical equipment. Skills taught to include evaluating, troubleshooting and repairing various types of medical equipment.
• Perform planned maintenance and electrical safety inspections on all Dialysis care and selected support equipment in compliance with FMC Policy and manufacturer recommendations.
• Ensure test equipment is working properly and calibrated.
• Respond to calls from clinical/Acute departments to evaluate and repair valid operator complaints and concerns.
• Research and place orders for repair parts while working within established budget parameters.
• Maintain purchase order log and validate invoices for payment (Invoice Submitted by Program Secretary).
• Provide basic training to equipment users and FKC RN/PCT staff as requested.
• Update Area Technical Manager regarding service on equipment, new projects, needs and problems.
• Provide emergency on-call responsibilities as needed.
• Collaborates with fellow technical personnel in department meetings to ensure they are kept abreast of technical updates and/or device related problems.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Fresenius Kidney Care Biomedical Technician II resume example in Albuquerque, New Mexico ?
This is an actual resume example of a Biomedical Technician II. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.