Diligent and driven Revenue Analyst who has achieved success in a variety of roles with increasing levels of responsibility. An effective communicator and team-builder with strong analytical and organizational skills. Critical thinker who continually seeks to manage and maximise revenue. Always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done, while giving respect to all employees and customers. Dedicated in meetings or exceeding the company's expectations. Excellent attitude and professionalism.
• Collected and analysed data from various systems using Pivot table and vlookup, prepared monthly financial reports to identify unapplied cash and credits and allocated money to outstanding invoices.
• Identified and researched clients who took unauthorized discounts and took action to recover owed balance.
• Reviewed and evaluated net revenue and billing activities and ensured contractual transactions completion
• Ran monthly aging report to identify accounts with late payment and lagging time, negotiated collection and settlement or write off of debt, worked with Sales and Provisioning department to collect amount over £40k in short period of time.
• Worked on initiatives to improve efficiencies with revenue recognition processes and reporting.
• Assisted in Margin tool analyses by assuring revenue by identify and invoicing unbilled costs and cost optimisation by stopping cost flow from ceased service.
• Validate Customer's (Contractor or Freelancer's) Income and advise on the Tax and National Insurance benefits they can claim.
• Validate the expense claims of customers by checking the receipts and calculate the Taxable Income.
• Documentation of Client's accounts details, Payslips and Expense claims receipts for future reference.
• Use Trisys tool to insert, update, retrieve client's records.
• Look out for opportunities to improve the process within the Finance Team.
• Support the business and team to speed up the work by implementing new ideas.
• Identification of issues and areas of potential revenue leakage and exposure, determine root causes, design and recommend changes to operational business processes and systems to minimise the risk and potential exposure to revenue leakage
• Review of Contractual documents like Master Service Agreement, Amendments, Change Notes, Supplier agreement and other related documents to ensure that they are on track to each other.
• Build and maintain a robust revenue reconciliation to assure all billable revenue has been captured timely and accurately.
• Reported various process gaps and identified revenue leakage of around 100 k GBP by analysing the various contract terms and was accepted and approved by BT
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Built and maintained databases for forecasting future financial performance.
• Weekly reviews/meeting with onshore Manager for the approval of revenue leakage and for new project assignment.
• Quarterly or half yearly P&L statement analysis to track the fluctuations.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Inclarity Communications Billing and Revenue Assurance Analyst resume example in Harrow, ?
This is an actual resume example of a Billing and Revenue Assurance Analyst. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.