Highly proactive manager with years of experience in team leadership in the restaurant and hospitality industries. Looking to secure a position to fully utilize my skill set and knowledge, which will allow opportunity for professional growth within the company.
• Under the supervision of the Director of Food & Beverage assist the Food & Beverage team in the overall day to day operations that include the Lobby Bar, Shearns lounges, Pool Bar and Banquets functions. Ensures guest satisfaction. Assist in the training and supervision of the beverage servers and bartenders. Ensure that beverage service is efficient and to department standard. Maintain adequate inventory levels for the business volume.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Schedule beverage department employees.
• Monitor pouring techniques of bartenders and bar apprentices and addresses any variances.
• Monitor beverage servers for friendly and efficient drink cycles.
• Work with Security department to ensure escalated issues are handled professionally.
• Responsible for placing beverage orders efficiently.
• Perform daily labor and payroll edits in KRONOS.
• Execute month-end inventory by physically counting all beverage products.
• Assist in maintaining standards of health, safety and sanitation.
• Recruit, select, train, coach, counsel, recognize and retain direct reports who consistently. Perform actions and behaviors that reinforce excellence in business operations and guest service.
• Stay abreast of current trends and practices within area of responsibility and communicate. pertinent information to management, peers, direct reports and employees as appropriate.
• Promote positive public/employee relations at all times.
• Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
• Safeguard the confidential information of all employee, department and company records.
• Ensure prompt and discrete notification to senior management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or internal ethics violations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Hire, train, and support the lobby and pool bar staffs
• Order the proper amounts of product, based on forecasts
• Supervise the POS system, and employee banks to ensure proper fiscal procedures are followed
• Cover shifts as necessary
• Follow all Moody Gardens policies and procedures
• Make sure that all employees' TABC & Food Handlers certifications are current
• Handle all guest complaints as necessary
• Any and all other duties as assigned; duties are subject to change as management deems necessary to best serve the needs of Moody Gardens
• Maintain a Guest focus while performing duties
• Always assume 100% responsibility for quality guest experience
• Schedule staff accordingly in order to keep the department properly manned at all times
• Follow up and check on the job training
• Attend all daily morning briefings held by the Executive Chef
• Hold daily meeting with the staff to review the daily operation, and to discuss past performance that can be improved
• Recognize VIP's and regular guests when walking out into the concession areas
• Make sure hygiene standards are strictly followed as per F&B department standards
• Supervise the overall service operations
• Regular training to be conducted for all staff and to ensure that they participate in all cross training conduct by the training manager
• Encourage staff to cross train during the low season and to follow up and check on the job training
• Ensure that all standards set for food presentation, quality and quantity are met and monitored in order to provide and increase service standards
• Supervise the beverage stock, condiments and operating equipment taken is returned to the designated storeroom in a proper way
• Assist in minimizing overtime and casual staff
• Responsible for the distribution of the relative instructions and rules to the employees
• Responsible for the departments smooth operation on a daily basis
• Responsible for all transactions and all accounting procedures
• Control wastage and contribute to cost saving measures as instructed by the Executive Chef
• Ensure full adherence to Moody Gardens policies and procedures and operating legalities
• Ensure all information received by the Executive Chef is followed accurately
• Attend all training conducted by the personnel department
• Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting
• Promptly and consistently reset all service ware as prescribed
• Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen, and condiments
• Serve guests with beverages, bread, and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary
• Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning
• Fold napkins for all meal periods throughout the day to maintain an adequate supply
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Moody Gardens Hotel Beverage Manager resume example in Galveston, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Beverage Manager. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.