Over 30 years of work experience managing, organizing, and synthesizing databases of various types and sizes. Proven skills in problem solving and client focused system support. History of being an effective team member working with others to meet deadlines and complete project implementations. Accustomed to managing multiple priorities.
dbConnect and hwConnect Co-Sourcing Team implementing and supporting maintenance of pension and health and welfare administration systems for clients ranging in size from 10,000 to over 100,000 active and inactive lives. The system is an Oracle database and is deployed over the web for employees to enroll in and/or model benefits.
- As Project Manager for system implementations and maintenance, manage budget and project schedule.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Write specifications and program all functions of the system.
- Design database structures and create input files and extracts as well as reports.
- Provide client support by completing system enhancements and troubleshooting system issues.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
- Design and deliver client training sessions.
Managed company-wide retirement plans with primary responsibility for administration of Defined Benefit Plan of $175 million in assets and 40,000 active and inactive participants.
- Selected and installed integrated pension administration system for 40,000 participants.
- Designed and implemented consolidated administration of retirement programs for 350 retirements and 1,700 vested participants annually.
- Recruited and trained staff of three in retirement administration and consulted with affiliate representatives on retirement issues.
- Consolidated retiree medical records onto single database and coordinated outsourcing of retiree medical premium billing and eligibility reporting and annual open enrollment of 5,000 retirees.
Full service market research company specializing in financial services research.
- Designed, tabulated and analyzed results of quantitative and qualitative consumer research studies.
- Responsible for computer generated as well as written reports; computer programming; and purchase of computer products.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Conduent LLC Benefits Consultant/Functional Principal resume example in Providence, Rhode Island ?
This is an actual resume example of a Benefits Consultant/Functional Principal. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.