● Honored at quarterly luncheon for lowest repeat call In Wealth High Value Specialty Servicing in Des Moines Iowa 3rd quarter
● Point of contact for any concerns or questions overall Mortgage pertaining to closing, boarding, refinance, modification, and beginning of Default proceedings, Escrow, and land transactions.
● Welcomed new loans written, transferred, or acquired and completed the welcome experience ensuring proper boarding and set up of payments, Products and services.
● Comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions.
● Display excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
● Using Microsoft Office skills while navigating multiple computer systems, Applications, and utilizing search tools.
● Experience resolving and worked through escalated and complex customer issues including lien releases and satisfaction and verification.
● Execute in a fast paced, high - energy environment while balancing priorities.
● Meet and exceed business goals and objectives while fostering a team atmosphere.
● Experience offering Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Products and Services including taxes, insurance, refinance, autopay, and paperless billing
● Working knowledge of Fidelity/CPI/LPS/LIS/MSP, GEM, Edge and/or ICMP Systems.
● Adhere to and implement various legal requirements that are constantly changing.
● Supervisor (30 staff) for child welfare and juvenile justice social services agency providing therapy, counseling, and tracking/monitoring of youth and their families involved in the juvenile court system within a four county area. Weekly documentation sent to DHS and Judges for safety and monitoring.
● Accounts Payable and Receivable with insurance and private pay for services provided.
● Community collaboration with grant management and public speaker on behalf of our clients and
● Contracted with Des Moines Public Schools to provide supervision and skill development to pupil participants.
● Managed contract with the State of Iowa to ensure proper training, development, and documentationof activities and therapies provided.
● Provided the oversight of contract compliance through documentation to ensure agency employees adhered to all guidelines and standards within our scope of service.
● Created budget monitoring strategies to demonstrate facilitation efforts resulting in cost savings in aneffort to procure further funding from the state and document progress.
● Mediator/Facilitator for Individual Family and Child and Teams for the Department of Human Services.
● Facilitated teams including DHS workers, Attorneys, Therapists, school personnel, administrators, foster care parents, and family members.
● Created budget monitoring strategies to demonstrate facilitation efforts resulting in cost savings in an effort to procure further funding from the state and document progress.
● Member of the Polk County Decat Planning and Development Committee that reviewed and approved proper grants applications benefiting the community.
● Served on many committees and was a resource for many when there was no other alternative.
● Monitored treatment plans and Wraparound goals created by each Individual Child and Family Team
for success and cost benefits, Tracked progress on Excel, Access, and presented to Boards.
● Provided troop medical care equivalent to a register nurse (RN) in the civilian community.
● NCO/Retention Specialist provided counseling on benefits of staying in military.
● Legal Specialist handling all personnel records in regards to accomplishments and punishments of the
troops. Also Wills, Trusts .and other important documentation.
● Combat Lifesaver Instructor to troops prior to deployment. Taught lifesaving techniques to one squad member per squad to be responsible for the Aid Bag and medical intervention during war or training exercises.
Life Insurance Agent State of Iowa 2018
National Notary of America - Certified Mobile Signing Agent 2017
Notary Public State of Iowa 2017
Committee member (Prior), DHS Providers Advisory Committee, Decat Polk County Planning andDevelopment
Instructor, Child Abuse Prevention Council
Guest Speaker, National Offender Reentry Conference- Sept. 2004. Staff Training at Polk County DHS Volunteer, Young Women's Resource Center, Blood Center.
Council member (Prior), Wells Fargo Diversity and Inclusion.
Distributor/Member – Young Living Essential Oils, Maximized Living
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a American Income Life Insurance Company Benefits Adviser Agent resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a Benefits Adviser Agent. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.